Monday, August 28, 2017

Learn at Lunch - Coaching Opportunity Call


See that smile in 2012? It doesn't appear to be much different than the smile today...but it totally was.

That 2012 smile was strained, stressed, totally putting up a fake front. That was my last first day of school. I loved my students, I loved actually teaching...but I was in a totally toxic environment at my school at the time, was forced to change grade levels with notice as I had been basically walking out the door to have a baby just a few months earlier, I was basically working to pay my babysitter. Yeah, fake smile.

2017 - I still get to be a teacher of sorts & help people change their lives...but now I'm helping the Mommas regain their energy. I'm coming up with easy meal planning tips & recipes to make family dinners both simple & healthy. I support my customers to build healthy habits & learn a lifestyle that will enable them to feel their best for the long-term. ❤️ Added bonuses:
⭐️I get to do it all from the comfort of my favorite chair while my kiddo are at school.
⭐️At the end of the day I still have energy & patience for own kiddos.
⭐️My kids are learning healthy habits from the example I have set forth.

2017- 💯 % real smile 😁

Want to learn more about what I do?
Join me on Aug. 29 at noon for a Learn while you Lunch Q&A. I'll answer all your questions about coaching & why I have a real smile on my face every day.

Send an email to jessicahrbek@gmail.com with "Learn at Lunch" in the subject line to receive the link to the call.

*Open to non-coaches only.


No comments:

Post a Comment