3 large carrots
1 head cauliflower
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tablespoon parsley
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
10-15 grinds of fresh black pepper
1. Shred carrots (I used my food processor with the shredding attachment & it took less than a minute.)
2. Remove the stalk & cut cauliflower into small florets. Combine in a large bowl with shredded carrots.
3. In a separate bowl combine the juice from the lemons, olive oil, & spices. Whisk or use an immersion blender to combine well.
4. Pour dressing over carrots & cauliflower. Stir until all pieces are coated in the dressing.
5. Store in a resealable container & allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, though it will taste great for several days after preparing.