Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Time for a Do-Over

Sometimes, even when we know better, we do things that are not in our best interest. We let old, unhealthy habits slip back in. It is not a malicious act, we aren’t purposely trying to harm ourselves...but we get lazy, we let down our guard, we go back to old “comfortable” ways.

When I started my health & fitness journey years ago a huge hurdle for me was eliminating my late night snacking habit. I was eating mindlessly, binging on empty-calorie carbs, satisfying my sweet tooth.

Recently I have found myself slipping back into some of those old eating habits & when I went to put on my skinny jeans the other day the reality of my actions hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt like a stuffed sausage.

Time to get back to what I know is best for me. Time to eliminate unhealthy habits, again. Time to feel my best once again.

Time for a FRESH START.

Who wants to join me? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment