Here are my "Top 5 Signs that YOU might make a good Beachbody Coach":
5. You are a fitness enthusiast. You have completed one or more Beachbody workouts & you LOVE your results. You are looking forward to your next workout & love to share with anyone who will listen how great working out makes you feel. OR you are a self-proclaimed gym rat but you are looking to add a home workout to your routine.
4. You share motivational & inspiration items on social media. You love to lift people up & help improve their day & life. You are a little ray of sunshine in everyone's day. You are a "people person" that loves interacting with others.
3. You are a clean eater & love to share recipes, healthy restaurant tips, grocery shopping tips. Maybe you post pictures of your meals all the time & you constantly have folks asking how you made that. You make meal plans for friends or family. You are a fan of Shakeology & love the benefits of the healthiest meal of the day.
2. You want flexibility in your work schedule, the ability to work from home, set your own hours, & control your own income. This may be to replace a full-time job you are not in love with, or just to supplement your current income. Beachbody coaching is a great opportunity to own your own business & work it all from your home with a very small up-front investment.
1. You want to HELP & INSPIRE others to reach their health & fitness goals. Whether you are just starting your fitness journey & want to bring others along for the ride OR you already have an amazing transformation that you are ready to share with the world. You are ready to shout the benefits of a healthy lifestyle from the rooftops & help to end the trend of obesity in America, one challenger at a time!
Sound like a good fit for you? I will lead you, step by step, through a Coach Apprenticeship Program so you can build a strong successful business! Find out more by watching this video:
Ready to join my team? Complete this application & get the ball rolling to start changing lives!
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.