Saturday, December 14, 2013

New Year, New You Fitness & Clean Eating Challenge

It's that time of year again when we sit down to reflect on the past year & accomplishments and start making plans & resolutions for the new year.  Do you have improving your health & fitness on your list of goals for 2014?

In July 2012 I made one of the most important decisions of my life...I took control of my health & wellness, I joined a Beachbody challenge group with my friend & coach, Melanie.  My initial goal was to fit into my non-maternity pants when I returned back to my teaching job after the birth of my fourth child.  By incorporating regular exercise, clean eating, & drinking Shakeology daily I achieved the goal of wearing my old pants, but gained so much more....increased self-confidence, increased energy (I can keep up with the kids now!), and a healthy lifestyle for my entire family!  In 90 days I dropped 40 lbs. & 20 inches and learned how to set a healthy example for my family.  Are you ready to take the leap and gain a new lease on life?

In the New Year, New You Fitness & Clean Eating challenge group you will receive personal support from me, your coach.  You will get daily motivation, accountability, health & fitness tips, and access to a community of like-minded people whom are all striving to get fit & healthy for the new year.  You will learn about clean eating & be provided with sample meal plans, clean eating recipes, tips for navigating the grocery store, how to eat clean on a budget, guidance on how to make healthier restaurant choices, & more!

If you are ready to take control of your health & fitness and feel your very best fill out an application to join the challenge here: https://jhrbek.wufoo.com/forms/challenge-group-application/ 

If you have any questions or would like to get more info email me at jessicahrbek@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment