Monday, June 8, 2015

Summer Confidence Club


6 years ago: I had 3 kids. I was exhausted. I maybe did one random yoga workout a few times a month. I was eating whatever was quick & easy, not necessarily the most nutritious. I was hiding under the longest shorts & flowiest top I could find.

Now: I have four kids. I take care of myself with 30 minutes of daily exercise (more on days I teach PiYo) & fuel my body with healthy foods so I have all the energy I need to keep up with my brood. I feel confident in whichever outf...it I put on - not because I have the "perfect body" (far from it) but because I am fit & I am the best version of ME! The confidence comes from the inside out!
Do you want to feel your best & have the energy your busy life demands?



Join my Summer Confidence Club beginning June 22.

You can improve your confidence at any age or stage of life, and much of the process is influenced by small daily choices.  Replace negative thoughts with positive ones.  Read books that feed your mind & soul.  Listen to podcasts that expand your thinking. Surrounding yourself with positive energy & a group of people who are working toward a common goal will make you more likely to succeed.  Daily exercise, getting plenty of rest, and fueling your body with healthy foods...all of these factors will help to increase your confidence because your mind & body will all be at their best!

We will not only focus on fueling the body, building our muscles, but also feeding our mind in this online accountability group is run via a closed group on Facebook.  You will have access to the group, the meal plans, the recipes, tips, motivation, accountability & me, your coach, 24/7.  All of the participants will be busy women, just like you, looking to implement healthy habits to gain energy, feel comfortable, confident, & lift each other up along the way.

I will help you find a home workout program that meets your needs based on your answers in the questionnaire below - whether you want to tone up, improve your range of motion, or have a daily dance party in your basement.  Then I will help you work daily exercise into your busy schedule & build confidence by celebrating your daily victories.

We will simplify clean eating & work together to make family-friendly meal plans that will fuel your body & satisfy your family.  We will incorporate a dense dose of daily nutrition with Shakeology, learn how to snack smart, & navigate the grocery store.

There will be a limited number of participants in this group so I can give individualized attention to each group member.  Secure your spot today.  Complete the application below to get the ball rolling!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment