Monday, November 2, 2015

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has been a favorite of mine for many, many years.  Time with extended family that I only got to visit with a few times a year.  Delicious food.  The yearly epic "dice game" run by my Grannie Annie. Double dessert (hey, a girl has got her weaknesses...luckily I have a bit more will power these days).

As soon as November rolls around the anticipation builds & I start counting my blessings even more than usual.  This year I'm striving to fill the internet with warm fuzzies, 15 seconds at a time.  Each day of November I will share short video talking about something I am thankful for that day.  I invite you to join me in this #30ThanksgivingDays celebration by posting your own pictures & videos on Instagram & Facebook using #30ThanksgivingDays so I can see who else is celebrating.  I will be giving away prizes, just to say thanks for joining me!

#30ThanksgivingDays
Day 1
 
Day 2
 


No comments:

Post a Comment