Sunday, July 17, 2016

Coco Mocha Almond Shakeology


How am I celebrating my 4 year FITiversary?!?!
✔️kick-a$$ workout
✔️housework
✔️opening up 10 additional spots in my Simple Summer Solutions accountability group (comment below or send me a personal message for details)
✔️Coco Mocha Almond Shakeology
...
Totally glamorous, I know!  Healthy living & being a Fit Momma of Four isn't always glamorous, but it is surely something that I will continue to do for as long as the good Lord allows.
Coco Mocha Almond Shakeology
5 coffee ice cubes (strong coffee frozen in an ice cube tray)
8 oz water
6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1/4 tsp. almond extract
Blend & indulge!

Get more Shakeology recipes here.

Click here for clean eating recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment