Monday, May 5, 2014

21 Day Fix - the journey begins!


Now that I have completed P90X3 it is time to move on to the next challenge...the 21 Day Fix!

Today was my day 1.  I completed Total Body Cardio Fix this morning & really enjoyed the workout.  It reminded me of the CVX workout from P90X3, but with some added abs work.  And what Momma doesn't love a little extra attention in the ab area?  I'm loving that I get to continue on my 30 minute workout schedule since all the Fix workouts are just half an hour, just like P90X3.  However, the cool down time was included in the Total Body Cardio Fix, where the X3 cool downs were an extra 2 or 3 minutes in addition to your 30 min. workout.

My food choices were pretty on-point today, though my timing did get off a little bit & I wound up having an evening snack of fresh veggies after dinner because I still had one green container remaining.  You see, the 21 Day Fix comes with these handy-dandy color-coded containers for each food group that teach you proper portion sizes.  Then the nutrition guide helps you calculate your caloric needs & tells you how many of each container to eat each day.  Additionally, the nutrition guide gives you a list of ideas of what to eat from each food group.  

Tomorrow I am looking forward to the Upper Fix workout.  I will be checking in periodically with my progress with this program.  If you would like more information about the 21 Day Fix email me at jessicahrbek@gmail.com or you are interested in joining my 21 Day Fix Challenge Group beginning May 26 click here to submit an application.

Interested in the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity?  Click here to learn more & submit an application to join my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment