Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Having a greater purpose - are you cut out to be a Beachbody Coach?


These lyrics from a song we often sing at church will not stop running through my mind today.  I know that I was put on this earth for a greater purpose.  I was put here to help others, to inspire others, to do MORE!  

For 12 years I worked as an elementary school teacher - helping my students each day to realize their inner awesomeness.

For the past 10 years I have had the honor of being a mother & teaching my own children life lessons & how to be loving, compassionate individuals.

19 months ago I found a gateway to a new opportunity to help people on a new platform - as a Beachbody coach.  My coach helped me achieve a new level of health & fitness that I never realized I was capable of.  Then she helped me realize that I could pay it forward by helping others on their path to a healthy lifestyle.  It has been one of the MOST REWARDING experiences of my life!  

Helping others with support through online accountability groups, meal planning tips, teaching folks the beauty of clean eating, hooking them up with home workout programs that are proven to be effective...this is just the tip of the iceberg.  

If you are passionate about 
*fitness
*clean eating
*helping others
*being your own boss
*setting your own hours
*ending the trend of obesity
*being in the best shape of your life
*providing support & accountability for friends & family to get healthy
...being a Beachbody coach may be the dream job you've been looking for!



I am looking to mentor 5 sincere, motivated, and passionate women in my next coach apprenticeship group beginning October 6.  If you are serious about helping others, paying it forward, and becoming an entrepreneur  then complete your application today:

  

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment