Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What is P90?

A few years back, when I was in what I call my "baby making phase," my hubby jumped on the bandwagon & took on the challenge of P90X.  I remember watching him complete the 1 - 1 1/2 hour workouts, doing push-ups, pull-ups, crazy plyometrics, grunting, sweating....and thinking, "there's no way I'd ever be able to do that!"

Tony Horton was on my flight to Las Vegas when I attended Coach Summit 2013.


Fast forward to December 2013 - I was more than a year into my new healthy lifestyle journey & ready to step up my game, but with four young children I still couldn't see myself doing the hour & a half long workouts.  Tony Horton must have heard my call & came out with P90X3 - extreme results in power-packed 30 minute workouts.


<<<<Day 1 of P90X3



Day 90 of P90X3>>>>













Now you may be saying, "I don't have an hour & a half to work out with P90X." or "The word EXTREME freaks me out."  "I need something EASY & FUN to start my workout journey."  "I'm just a beginner, where should I start?"

Tony has once again taken my call & he has developed the pre-quil to all his extreme programs - P90! Tony Horton has developed this gateway to fitness for beginners.  
The P90 workouts are all about 30 minutes long. The workouts are fun, filled with easy, do-able moves, and lots of variety.  Regardless of your age or fitness level - you can do this program.  

Check out this video preview of P90:

I am looking for folks who are new to fitness and ready to improve their health one day at a time.  Will it be you?  My next challenge group begins October 13. When you join a challenge group I provide 1:1 support, motivation, meal plans, healthy recipes, & accountability to help you reach your goals & start living your new healthy lifestyle! 

I'm paying it forward with P90...it's your turn!


Need some accountability, support, & motivation to get you started on your path to better health?  Join my next challenge group!  Complete your application below:



Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment