Sunday, October 11, 2015

Awesome Autumn Accountability Group

 
Autumn is the time of year when we start putting on more layers of clothes, firing up the crock pot for warm, hardy meals, & begin the endless season of celebration.  Whether it's over-the-top tailgating before the football game, sticking your hand in the kids' trick-or-treat bucket, or feeling more stuffed than the Thanksgiving turkey, autumn can be an easy time to fall off the fitness wagon....but not you, not this year!
 
This year you can stick to your guns, fit into your favorite jeans, & feel great throughout the fall & beyond! The Awesome Autumn Accountability group will give you daily motivation to make healthier choices, weekly clean eating meal plans, delicious recipes that your whole family will love, & tips to bust those junk food cravings. 
 
This will be my fourth autumn participating in & now coordinating accountability groups. 
Why do I continue to use this method to keep myself on track & help others do the same? Because I tried to get into a workout routine & make healthier food choices on my own, but without someone to keep me accountable I easily slipped back into unhealthy habits.  Not only did I get real results, but I have sustained those results for over three years & have helped many others do the same.  Check out a few of our success stories here.
 
To give you extra incentive to stay on track this fall, I will be running a friendly contest amongst the participants of the Awesome Autumn accountability group.  We will build a positive community of support with a fun twist of competition to keep everyone accountable to their goals. 
You will earn points daily for completing your workouts, sticking to your meal plan, sharing your own healthy recipes, & checking in with the group....all the things that you need to do to succeed in your health & fitness journey!  The top two participants with the most points will win a new workout program to help keep the ball rolling.
When you win, you will be able to chose from classic P90X or P90X+.
 
Are you ready to have the most awesome autumn ever? 
Complete the 'challenge group application' below.  Then I will help you select the Beachbody home workout program that will best meet your needs & goals.  I will help you select the Shakeology  flavor(s) that will most please your pallet & get you set up in the Awesome Autumn private accountability group on Facebook where we will do our daily check ins.
 
 

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment