Monday, November 24, 2014

Black Friday Deals & More!

As we gear up for a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, food, & thankfulness, I know that this week also means gearing up for a big shopping drip & GREAT DEALS!  I have never personally been a Black Friday shopper & in recent years I have shifted to doing most of my Christmas shopping online.  I love the convenience - no crowds, no lines, & everything is delivered right to my doorstep.

So if you are anything like me, you are scouring the internet looking for great deals NOW!  I am personally on a mission to help others stay accountable & avoid the holiday bulge this holiday season! So I am offering a FREE GIFT to anyone who joins my Holiday Survival Guide accountability group & purchases your 21 Day Fix challenge pack by midnight on Wednesday (11/26/14).

 
 
Additionally, Beachbody is jumping on the early holiday sale bandwagon & starting their "Black Friday" deals tomorrow (Tuesday - 11/25/14).  Check out the steals they are offering below:
 

So how can you take advantage of these awesome deals?  Go to www.beachbodycoach.com/JessHrbek to sign up for a free account & shop til your heart's content!  You can also drop me a line at jessicahrbek@gmail.com & I will add you to my list of folks who would like to be notified as soon as the deals go LIVE tomorrow evening.

Would you like to save an ADDITIONAL 25% on top of the deals you see above, plus have the opportunity to earn extra cash for the holidays, get into the best shape of your life, & help others along the way?  Check out the Coaching Opportunity & see if it would be a good fit for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment