Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Holiday Survival Guide - 21 Day Fix style


Did you know that the average American gains 12 pounds between Halloween & New Years?  Shocking, I know!  I always knew that my pants felt a little more snug around the holidays & that I was doing a little more indulging than usual, but it wasn't until I had a plan for accountability in place that I was able to reverse that trend.
 
 
The thing that worked (& still works to this day) to keep me in line with healthy habits on a daily basis is a challenge group.  A challenge group provides the support & accountability that most people are lacking when they are trying to get healthy & fit. 
 
For years I tried eating healthier, joining gyms, doing workouts on my own and after a few weeks I was usually back to square one...why?  Because I had no accountability.  Nobody checking in on me & supporting me when I was struggling to make healthier choices.  Then I joined a challenge group with my friend & coach - for the first time ever I was able to stick to the workouts, stick with the clean eating plan, and stay motivated - even during tough, temptation-filled times like the holidays!
 
 
Starting on December 1 I will guide you through 3 of the toughest weeks of the year to stay healthy with tips & tricks to enjoy those holiday parties & family gatherings but with a healthy balance!  We will put healthy habits in place now so you can roll into the new year & not need a resolution.  I will provide you with meal plans & healthy recipes - even cleaning up some of your holiday favorites!
 
Everyone in the group will be following the 21 Day Fix fitness & nutrition program.  This home workout has fun, 30 minute workouts that can help you loose 5-10 lbs. in just 21 days!  Even a busy mom of 4 like me can find 30 minutes to workout during the holidays.  My workouts are seriously what keep me sane at this time of year & are a great stress reliever!
*Results may vary & even if we simply maintain during the holiday season that is a big WIN in my book!!
The 21 Day Fix nutrition plan focuses on clean eating with an emphasis on proper portion size.  It even comes with handy color-coded containers to take the guess work out of how much you should be eating.  I provide you with meal plans that are color-coded to match the container so you can easily map out your meals for the week.  The guess work to clean eating is gone!
 
 
Additionally, group participants will replace one meal a day with Shakeology.  If you haven't tried Shakeology yet, I cannot say enough about it.  I have been drinking this amazing health shake for over two years now & do not go a day with out it.  Shakeology kicks my cravings for sweets to the curb, it aides my digestion, boosts my energy, & it tastes like dessert!  Shakeology is all natural, no yucky chemicals or artificial sweeteners.  It is so quick & easy - I personally love it for lunch because that is my busiest time of the day with my toddler.  Check out my favorite ways to make Shakeology here.
 
Are you ready to have the healthiest holiday yet?  Complete your application below & I will contact you via email.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment