Friday, February 28, 2014

Thin Mint Shakeology

Yes, I have Girl Scout cookies in my house!  I am human.  I was a Brownie back in the day & was the top cookie-seller in my troop!  *Gasp!* So these tasty morsels are an indulgence that I allow into the house, but they go straight to the big freezer in the garage.  Out of sight, out of mind & helping to prevent anyone from scarfing down a box in 2.2 seconds.  And I personally save them as a treat with my cheat meal.

Last night these little beauties were calling my name from the freezer...I went in, grabbed them, & then thought about it.  I know that I would not be able to stop at just one & it was NOT my scheduled cheat meal.  This indulgence would not help me reach my health & fitness goals.  So I put down the Thin Mints & walked slowly back into the kitchen.  I opened the pantry & got out my Shakeology & started concocting recipe.  Here is the cravings-buster I came up with!

Thin Mint Shakeology
Ice
8 oz unsweetened coconut milk
4 oz water
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1/4-1/2 tsp mint extract (start with less & add more to fit your taste)
1 Tbls. Unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder

Blend & bust those cravings!!


Check out more Shakeology recipes here!

Click here for family-approved clean eating recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment