Friday, February 14, 2014

What is a challenge group?

As a Beachbody coach I get the questions all the time "What is a challenge group?" and "How can a challenge group help me?"

You should first know that I am the product of a challenge group!  After the birth of our fourth child I needed to reclaim my body & feel comfortable in my skin once again.  Not only did I crush my weight loss goals, I gained energy, self-confidence, and a new healthy lifestyle for my family & I.  Find out more about my transformation here.


Before joining a challenge group you & I will chat about your health & fitness goals, and discuss any physical or dietary restrictions you may have.  We will talk about your daily schedule, your level of physical fitness, and how much time you have to devote to exercise.  This will help me find a workout program that you will enjoy & that will help you reach your goals.  

As a participant in a challenge group you are added to a closed Facebook group that can only be accessed by your coach (Me!) & fellow challengers.  Everyone is there for the same purpose - to improve their health & fitness.  It is a supportive community where you can ask questions, get tips on how to lead a healthier lifestyle, celebrate successes daily, and even vent frustrations.  

As you coach & the leader of the challenge group I post daily motivation, healthy recipes, weekly meal plans, fitness tips, and lessons on clean eating.  I answer your questions, give your personal support, and keep you accountable.  

Your role in the challenge group is to check in daily to report on your daily exercise, clean eating, and Shakeology. This keeps you accountable & on-track to reach your goals.  Interaction among challengers builds a community of support & positive energy.  

Watch this to learn more about the benefits of having a Beachbody coach: 



Are you ready to take the challenge?  Complete this challenge group application to get started today: https://jhrbek.wufoo.com/forms/challenge-group-application/

I would love to be YOUR coach.  Sign up here for a FREE account: www.beachbodycoach.com/JessHrbek

When is my next challenge group starting?  I have multiple groups starting each & every month.  Email me to find out when my next challenge group begins. jessicahrbek@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment