Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coaching Opportunity Webinar

If you would have told me two years ago that today I would be a work-from-home mom, able to take my kiddos to library story time, attend field trips with the older children, set my own hours, and helping others improve their health & fitness I never would have believed it.  But that was before Beachbody workouts, clean eating, & Shakeology changed my life.  Want to read more about how I went from Flabby to Fit Momma of Four? Click here.

I was an elementary school teacher for 12 years & loved helping my students learn how to read.  Aside from being a Mommy, teaching is the only occupation I ever remember wanting to pursue.  However, when we started having children in 2004 I felt torn.  I wanted to spend more time with my own children every day.  At the time I did not have any other option but to continue teaching.  As years passed we had more children & I felt that tug to stay home grow stronger & stronger.  But each time we talked about it the numbers did not make sense.

Finally, in February 2013 it was time to make a decision as to if I would return for the next school year, or if this would be the year that I would finally stay home with my own kiddos.  I had been through 3 Beachbody challenge groups with my coach & I had gotten amazing results.  Friends & family were asking what I was doing to gain such energy & to drop the pounds & inches I had been holding onto through my "baby making phase" (as I referred to it).  I had been referring all these folks to my wonderful coach, thinking I didn't have the time to add one more thing to my plate...finally the light bulb went off.  THIS coaching opportunity could be my ticket to stay-at-home Mommy-hood!  I could set my own hours, work on the computer from the comfort of my home, still be a teacher of sorts - just now teaching adults the fitness tips & ways of clean eating that had lead me to success.  I found a way to contribute to the family income but spend more time with my family!  WIN, WIN, WIN!

Are you ready to live your life by design?  Listen in to a live webinar hosted by me & two other diamond Beachbody coaches on Wednesday, April 30 at 9PM/Eastern time to hear all the benefits of becoming a Beachbody coach.  You will also have the opportunity to ask questions after the presentation.  Want the link to listen in? Simply email me at jessicahrbek@gmail.com or complete a coaching application now (no risk or obligation): https://jhrbek.wufoo.com/forms/coaching-application/

No comments:

Post a Comment