Friday, April 25, 2014

Sweet Potato & Egg White Scramble

Do you have some left over sweet potatoes?  Eat those puppies for breakfast!  I saw a coach friend post a picture of sweet potatoes & egg whites so I thought I'd try it out...YUMMO!!!

I had some left over oven roasted sweet potatoes left over from dinner the night before (thinly sliced sweet potatoes that had been tossed in a little EVOO, sea salt, & pepper, baked at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes).  I put the left over sweet potatoes in a frying pan on medium heat & warmed through.  Then I added 3 lightly beaten egg whites & a sprinkle of cinnamon.  I cooked them as I would scrambled eggs, stirring occasionally until cooked through.

Tasty, nutritious, and a great use for left-overs!

Check out more clean eating recipes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment