Saturday, August 24, 2013

Beachbody Transformed My Life!

     Just a little over a year ago I began my health & fitness journey, looking to just fit into some non-maternity clothes to go back to my job as a teacher after the birth of our fourth child.
     Over the past year I have completed three 90-day challenge groups, three workout programs (ChaLean Extreme, Turbo Fire, & Brazil Butt Lift), plus a hybrid schedule of my favorites!  I'm currently half way through Focus T25.  Today I am 40 lbs. lighter, 20 inches smaller, and much more energetic - I can truly say that Beachbody has transformed my life!
     After my third challenge group my coach approached me about becoming a Beachbody coach myself.  She had mentioned coaching to me before, but I was hesitant.  How could I coach others when I was still a work in progress?  I'm not a trainer or nutrition expert....but all I am good at motivating people and teaching people the skills & tips that I have learned about clean eating & fitness.  After speaking more with my coach I decided to give coaching a try.  That's when EVERYONE started asking me how I did it...how did I lose all my baby weight after having FOUR kids?  How did I plan healthy meals that my family would enjoy?  How can they get fit & have the same energy that I have gained?  That's when I knew that I had made the right choice...I could HELP OTHERS feel as awesome as I was feeling.  You've gotta love that!
     Around this same time we decided it would be best for our family for me to stay home from my teaching job.  Being a Beachbody coach gives me the opportunity to work from home, help others, & still contribute financially to the household.  Win, win, win!
     Does this lifestyle sound good to you?  I am starting new challenge group to help people reach their health & fitness goals each month.  Email me for more details.
     Interested in learning more about the Beachbody Coaching opportunity?  Listen in on a business opportunity call on Tues., Aug. 27 at 8:30pm/EST.  Email me for the link to this call!

No comments:

Post a Comment