Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Focus T25 - Starting week 3

Yesterday I started week 3 of Focus T25& I'm proud to say I am seeing a difference in my body & feeling a difference in my ability to get through the workouts with more intensity.  Starting the week with Total Body Circuit could be intimidating, but I took it as a challenge & pushed myself as hard as possible.  I did more push-ups on my toes, but still had to drop to my knees for some.  My arms hold up fine,but my core is still an area that needs strengthened.  I suppose 4 c-sections will do that to you...
Good news for all of you who are still on the fence about ordering this amazing, kick-butt workout...Beachbody has extended the sale on the T25 challenge pack until the end of August!  So stay tuned on my progress & see if this could be the workout for you!  Message me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FitMommaOfFour if you have any questions about this workout or any other Beachbody program.

No comments:

Post a Comment